Introduction to Dog Training- I will go over the fundamentals of dog training, my training technique, training programs available and different training equipment I recommend. You will also get a demonstration of what your dog will learn if they complete the program.
- Walk on a loose leash
- Sit until released
- Down until released
- Come into heel position
To move onto level 2 you must demonstrate that your dog can sit and down until released while standing at the end of your leash, bring your dog into a sit in heel position and walk with your dog on a loose leash while doing three changes of direction.
- Walk on loose leash with distractions
- Sit until released with distractions
- Down until released with distractions
- Come when called
- Sit while shaking hands with another person
To move onto level 3 you must demonstrate that your dog can sit and down until released while you walk completely around them with other distractions, walk on a loose leash through a group of people, when called come and sit directly in front of you and sit patiently while you shake another person’s hand.
- Sit until released with the leash dropped
- Down until released with the leash dropped
To move onto level 4 you must demonstrate that your dog can sit and down until released with added distractions while the leash is on the ground, heel on a loose leash and perform three direction changes, place with the leash dropped
- Sit and down until released from minimum of 15ft
- Heeling off leash or with leash dragging
- Come when called from minimum of 15ft
- Emergency Down/Drop in motion
To pass the Level 4 you have to demonstrate that your dog can perform all of the tasks taught in level 4 and previous levels.
16 Weeks of Class- $250.00